Bye bye refined sugars. It's been nice having you in my life again, but our time is over. Well, once we get through the naughty stuff we already have in the house...
Dealing with my own breast cancer my way.
My terms. My humor.
This blog is not for everyone. Consider yourself warned.
Apr 21, 2014
The Chemo Diet
Well, my diet of almost pure carbs and chemo is apparently not doing the trick any more.
I had been maintaining my weight quite nicely - even lost a couple of pounds - by eating every kind of bread, pretzel, potato and noodle that I desired. I've noticed since I've started this new chemo that my weight is ever so slightly going back up in the other direction. I could tell myself that I'm gaining muscle from going on walks again, but I have a feeling that's just deluding myself. Looks like I actually have to watch what I eat again.
Bye bye refined sugars. It's been nice having you in my life again, but our time is over. Well, once we get through the naughty stuff we already have in the house...
Bye bye refined sugars. It's been nice having you in my life again, but our time is over. Well, once we get through the naughty stuff we already have in the house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment