Apr 14, 2014

Roller Coaster

I took a few moments earlier and went back through this blog just to see where I started and what I've been through so far.  I noticed something that you've all probably noticed as well...  My moods and attitude really changed based on where I was in my chemo cycle.  Wow!

The Saturday through Tuesday following my treatments were obviously the worst for me - feeling bad physically, mentally, bad self-image, bad outlook.  Once I got past those days, I'd seem to even out and be back to my new normal before getting the next treatment, starting the cycle again.

It will be interesting to see what kind of cycle I go in with this new batch of chemo.  Of course, here we are on the Monday where I had previously been low, but I'm not feeling low at all.  Am I too optimistic to think that things will remain this way for the next 11 weeks?  Perhaps.  I guess we'll see.





No comments:

Post a Comment